Welcome to the Dublin’s Golden Cup page for 2018!
- Registration will open on January 1st 2018
- Once teams have registered we will update the team list at the bottom of this page
- If you need to contact us we are at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be using the same fields as the past three years in Westmanstown
- Buses will run from the city centre to the fields each morning of the tournament and will bring you back each evening
- We will supply all teams with a list of hostels, BnBs, hotels and more for you to arrange to stay in. There will be something for every budget.
- We hope to partner with some hostels in the city centre. More information about this will go to teams once registered.
- Accommodation will not be included in the team fees this year.
- Player fees will be finalised before registration. They will likely be €60
- There will be no team fee
- Fees will include a buffet breakfast and team lunch at the fields each day, a Saturday night meal, player gifts, transport to the fields,two days of Ultimate, 3 parties (very good parties too!), emergency medical cover, a physiotherapist at the fields, pitch side water, day time entertainment by the fields and much more.
- As with every year we will have 3 parties – A Welcome Party on the Friday in a lovely Irish pub with lots of tasty Guinness, A Saturday Night Dress Up Party with a céilí (Irish dancing lessons included!) and a A Farewell Party on the Sunday night so you go home with a warm heart and a full belly 😉
- Parties will take place in the city centre, which is easily navigated on foot
PICK UP PLAYERS
Don’t have a team? Still want to come to play? This will be the spot for you top register in due course!
- January 1st: Registration open
- February 28th: Registration closed
- March 9th: Team list announced
- March 16th: €200 deposit due to confirm spot
- June 1st: All player fees due
- August 1st: Schedule Released
- August 10th: Welcome Party
- August 11th: Games begin & Big Party
- August 12th: Finals & Leaving Party
This list will be updated from January 1st, 2018.