Welcome to the Dublin’s Golden Cup page for 2018!
- Registration closed on February 28th
- The team list of selected teams is at the bottom of this page
- We have space for 16 teams this year
- If you need to contact us we are at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be using the same fields as the past three years in Westmanstown
- Buses will run from the city centre to the fields each morning of the tournament and will bring you back each evening
- We will supply all teams with a list of hostels, BnBs, hotels and more for you to arrange to stay in. There will be something for every budget.
- We hope to partner with some hostels in the city centre. More information about this will go to teams once registered.
- Accommodation will not be included in the team fees this year.
BONUS TOURIST ADVENTURES
- Want to see more of Dublin and the surrounding parts? Of course you do!
- Arrive early: Friday morning & afternoon hike in Glendalough, Wicklow
- Stay Late: Swim in the sea and then go to the city for a Jameson Distillery whisky tasting and Guinness Storehouse tour
- Note: paid in tours cost money & will need to be booked in advance! 😉
- Player fees will be finalised before registration. They will likely be €60
- There will be no team fee
- Fees will include a buffet breakfast and team lunch at the fields each day, a Saturday night meal, player gifts, transport to the fields,two days of Ultimate, 3 parties (very good parties too!), emergency medical cover, a physiotherapist at the fields, pitch side water, day time entertainment by the fields and much more.
- As with every year we will have 3 parties – A Welcome Party on the Friday in a lovely Irish pub with lots of tasty Guinness, A Saturday Night Dress Up Party with a céilí (Irish dancing lessons included!) and a A Farewell Party on the Sunday night so you go home with a warm heart and a full belly 😉
- Parties will take place in the city centre, which is easily navigated on foot
PICK UP PLAYERS
Don’t have a team? Still want to come to play? There will be the spot for you to register individually to make up a pick up team in due course!
- February 1st: Registration open
- February 28th: Registration closed
- March 9th: Team list announced
- March 16th: €200 deposit due to confirm spot
- June 1st: All player fees due
- August 1st: Schedule Released
- August 9th: Day trip to Wicklow (cost TBC)
- August 10th: Welcome Party
- August 11th: Games begin & Big Party
- August 12th: Finals & Leaving Party
- August 13th: Sea swim, Guinness Storehouse & Jameson Distillery tours (cost TBC)
TEAM LIST FOR DGC 2018 (Last update: March 9th, 2018).
- Brighton Breezy (Brighton, UK)
- Dublin Gravity (Dublin, Ireland)
- Every Sperm Is Sacred (Dublin, Ireland)
- #FlatPerth (Various, UK)
- Headless Ultimate (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Jabba the Huck (Dublin, Ireland)
- Magic Disc (Angers, France)
- Mixed Veg (Dublin, Ireland)
- Mr Friz – Dulenn’s Bagadou (Rennes, France)
- Parkscheibe (Berlin, Ireland)
- Quartet (Dublin, Ireland)
- Thundering Herd (London, UK)
- Too Many Cooks (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Tribe (Galway, Ireland)
- Uproar (Maynooth, Ireland)
- Zanarkand Abes (Various, France)
- DGC All Starrs 2017 (International)
- Plámás (Belmullet, Ireland)
- Tich Ultimate (Dublin, Ireland & Brussels, Belgium)
- DGC 2018 Pick Up Team (International)