Welcome to the Dublin’s Golden Cup page for 2019!
- Team Registration closed on February 28th, 2019
- The final team list is at the bottom of this page
- We have space for 24 teams this year
- If you need to contact us we are at email@example.com
- There will be a chance to volunteer or pick up – details to follow in due course
- We will be using the same fields as the past four years in Westmanstown
- We have a really good relationship with the team out there and are excited to be back!
- We will supply all teams with a list of hostels, BnBs, hotels and more for you to arrange to stay in. There will be something for every budget.
- We are working hard to organise camping at the fields. This will be the first time we have been allowed to do this. More news as we have it!
- Accommodation will not be included in the team fees.
BONUS TOURIST ADVENTURES
- Want to see more of Dublin and the surrounding parts? Of course you do!
- Arrive early: Thursday afternoon – visit Glendalough – an hour outside of Dublin – for beautiful walks and food. Friday afternoon – check out the Guinness Storehouse with a special DGC 2019 tour
- Stay Late: Swim in the sea and then go to the city for a Jameson Distillery whisky tasting
- Note: paid in tours cost money & will need to be booked in advance! 😉
- Player fees will be finalised before registration. They will be €60 or €70 per player (venue costs are not yet finalised)
- There will be no team fee
- Fees will include a buffet breakfast and team lunch at the fields each day, a Saturday night meal, player gifts, transport to the fields, two days of Ultimate, three parties (very good parties too!), emergency medical cover, a physiotherapist at the fields, pitch side water, day time entertainment by the fields and more
- As with every year we will have three parties – A Welcome Party on the Friday in a lovely Irish pub with lots of tasty Guinness, A Saturday Night Dress Up Party with a céilí (Irish dancing lessons included!) and a A Farewell Party on the Sunday night so you go home with a warm heart and a full belly 😉
- Parties will take place in the city centre, which is easily navigated on foot
- January 1st: Registration open
- February 28th: Registration closed
- March 11th: Team list announced
- March 18th: €200 deposit due to confirm spot
- June 1st: All player fees due
- August 1st: Schedule Released
- August 8th: Glendalough Visit (cost TBC)
- August 9th: Guinness Storehouse Tour (cost TBC) & Welcome Party
- August 11th: Games begin & Big Party
- August 12th: Finals & Leaving Party
- August 13th: Sea swim & Jameson Distillery tour (cost TBC)
FINAL TEAM LIST FOR DGC 2019 (Last update: March 8th, 2019).
- Bez Ciśnień Kosmodysk (Poland) – confirmed
- Disc Maniac Delegates (International) – confirmed
- ESIS – Every Sperm Is Sacred (Ireland) – confirmed
- FlyHigh Lausanne (Switzerland) – confirmed
- France Ultimate Master Mixte (France) – confirmed
- Great Britain Mixed Masters (Great Britain) – confirmed
- Germany Mixed Masters (Germany) – confirmed
- Granayd Ultimate Frisbee (Spain) – confirmed
- It’s Gonna Cut Honey! (France) – confirmed
- Jabba The Huck (Ireland) – confirmed
- KUPA (New Zealand) – confirmed
- Long Beach Legacy (USA) – confirmed
- Mixed Veg Ultimate (Ireland) – confirmed
- Oy Vey (Israel) – confirmed
- Plámás Ultimate (Ireland) – confirmed
- Rebel Ultimate Mixed (Ireland) – ?
- Reboot (Ireland) – confirmed
- SMOG (England) – ?
- Team Stickeynote (Canada) – confirmed
- Thundering Herd (England) – confirmed
- Tosti (Netherlands) – ?
- Tribe Ultimate (Ireland) – confirmed
- Ultimate Champagne (France) – confirmed
- Uproar (Ireland) – confirmed
- Tich Ultimate (Ireland)
- Cacacuates (International)
- DGC All Starrs 2017 (International)
- Guildford Ultimate (England)
- Bumblebees (Ireland)
- Castaway (England)
- Wilson (Colombia)
- OshKosh Mosh (Ireland)
- Dreadnought (England)
- DGC 2019 Pick Up (International)
Watch out for new info on our DGC Facebook page and if you want to contact us, feel free to drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org