Welcome to the Dublin’s Golden Cup page for 2020!
- Team Registration is now open! Register HERE
- Registration is open until February 29th
- As teams enter we will add them to the list at the bottom of this page
- We have space for 24 teams this year
- If you need to contact us we are at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a chance to volunteer or pick up
- We will be using the same fields as the past four years in Westmanstown
- We have a really good relationship with the team out there and are excited to be going back!
- For the 2020 tournament our merchandise supplier will be LOOKFLY! We can’t wait to work with such a cool and fun group of people again. They will have jerseys, hats, discs and more for sale. Make sure to swing by their tent at Tournament HQ
- Check them out here: https://www.lookfly.com/
- We will supply all teams with a list of hostels, BnBs, hotels and more for you to arrange to stay in. There will be something for every budget.
- Camping at the fields is ON! You can either camp in your own tent or in a shared, hard floor marquee. Full details on email to captains.
- Accommodation will not be included in the team fees.
- Would you like to be a part of our volunteer team??
- We are looking for volunteers to help us run the biggest Mixed tournament in Ireland. This year is our sixth edition, seeing teams camping on site and a Friday night party at tourney HQ! It’s going to be special! What do you get for helping us?!
- Entry to 3 parties!
- 5 delicious meals!
- Free pizza!
- Free DGC Lookfly volunteers jersey!
- High level ultimate!
- Our eternal gratitude! 😎👍🏻
- Sign up soon
- We are really excited to announce that Focus Ultimate will be providing photography and video for us again this year.
- You can see more of their excellent work on their website and their Facebook page
BONUS TOURIST ADVENTURES
- Want to see more of Dublin and the surrounding parts? Of course you do!
- Arrive early: Friday afternoon – check out the Guinness Storehouse with a special DGC 2020 tour
- Stay Late: Swim in the sea and then go to the city for a Jameson Distillery whisky tasting
- Note: paid in tours cost money & will need to be booked in advance! 😉
- Player fees will be €75 per player
- There will be no team fee. (The deposit paid in April will be subtracted from your final bill)
- Fees will include a buffet breakfast and team lunch at the fields each day, a Saturday night meal, player gifts, two days of Ultimate, three parties (very good parties too!), emergency medical cover, a physiotherapist at the fields, pitch side water, day time entertainment by the fields and more.
- As with every year we will have three parties – A Welcome Party on the Friday in the venue’s own pub with lots of tasty Guinness, A Saturday Night Dress Up Party and a A Farewell Party on the Sunday night so you go home with a warm heart and a full belly 😉
- NOTE: The main parties on Friday and Saturday night will take place at the venue – this is a change from previous years!
- January 25th: Registration open
- February 29th: Registration closed
- March 2nd: Team list announced
- April 1st: €200 deposit due to confirm spot
- June 1st: All player fees due – €75 per player
- August 1st: Schedule Released
- August 2nd: Tournament Handbook released
- Friday August 7th: Guinness Storehouse Tour & Welcome Party
- Saturday August 8th: Games begin & Big Party
- Sunday August 9th: Finals & Leaving Party
- Monday August 10th: Jameson Distillery tour
TEAMS REGISTERED FOR DGC 2020 IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER!
(Last update: 26/02/2020)
- Oy Vey (Tel -Aviv, Beer-sheva & Jerusalem, Israel)
- Tosti (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Tbo (Various, USA)
- Tribe (Galway, Ireland)
- Ponyhof (Brunswick, Germany)
- Thundering Herd (London, England)
- Plámás Ultimate (Béal an Mhuirthead, Éire)
People Doc Likes (Tipperary, Ireland)– bid withdrawn
- Reading Ultimate (Reading, England)
- GB Mixed Masters (Various, UK)
- SDDU (Raheny, Ireland)
- That’s My Frank (Madison, Minneapolis, New York & Bay Area, USA)
- Seven Nation Navy (International)
- SMOG (Durham/Manchester, England)
- Ireland U-25 Mixed (Various, Ireland)
- Jabba the Huck (Dublin, Ireland)
- Mixed Veg (Dublin, Ireland)
- Disc Maniac Delegates (International)
- Hund Flach Werfen (Berlin, Germany)
- Zoo (London, England)
- Dublin’s Golden College (Dublin, Ireland)
- Uproar (Maynooth, Ireland)
- Guildford Ultimate (Guildford, England)
- FlyHigh Lausanne (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Merseyside Ultimate Club/MUC (Liverpool, England)
- South Wales Storm (Cardiff, Wales)
- PELT Ultimate (Limerick, Ireland)
- Colorado (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Tich Ultimate (Ireland & Belgium)
- ESIS – Every Sperm Is Sacred (Dublin, Ireland)
- Discgusting (Birmingham, England)
- Ah Ou Puc (Paris, France)
Watch out for new info on our DGC Facebook page and if you want to contact us, feel free to drop us an email: email@example.com