We pride ourselves on offering teams three different parties over the course of the weekend. The precise details will be released much closer to the event but for now, here is an overview:
- Friday: The Fáilte Party – a quintessentially Irish pub, some delicious Guinness, traditional Irish music played by lovely Ultimate players and a lot of meeting, greeting and old school craic to start the weekend in style. This will take place in the Grand Social, 35 Lower Liffey Street. Website/Facebook page.
- Saturday: The Party Mór – a Beach Party themed no holds barred Ultimate party with lessons in Irish céilí dancing, prizes for the best fancy dress/costumes, a photo booth, drinks offers, a late night DJ and all sorts of mischief. An utterly unforgettable party that you won’t remember. This will take place, as with the previous 2 years, in the Generator Hostel. Website/Facebook page.
- Sunday: The Slán Abhaile Party – no tearful goodbyes around here. The brave 3rd night heroes will meet up for wistful, memory-making pints in the city centre, to once again drink in the hospitality of our city. That, and have a laugh at the weekend’s antics. Dancing is never off the cards so come prepared. This will take place in…
NB: These are your first words in Irish. Treasure them!
- fáilte [fall-cha]- welcome
- mór [more] – big/large
- slán abhaile [slawn a-wal-ya] – safe home/goodbye